Luxurycandles.gr makes every reasonable effort to secure the personal data of users by observing strict security measures. To ensure the protection of users' personal data, luxurycandles.gr uses SSL technology. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the global benchmark for authenticating websites to users and for encrypting data between users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication involves a process in which information sent by a user to a server is encrypted by the sending software and decrypted only by the receiving software, thus protecting the information during its transfer. In addition, all information sent with SSL is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects if data has changed during the transfer. Finally, personal security is the password given by the user when he becomes a member of luxurycandles.gr. Luxurycandles.gr recommends users, for security reasons, to change their password regularly and to avoid the use of the same and easily traceable codes.
Το luxurycandles.gr δεσμεύεται να προστατεύει τα προσωπικά δεδομένα των επισκεπτών/χρηστών του διαδικτυακού τόπου luxurycandles.gr και να τηρεί τις σχετικές διατάξεις περί προστασίας προσωπικών δεδομένων (Ν.2472/1997 και 3471/2006 για την προστασία του ατόμου από την επεξεργασία δεδομένων προσωπικού χαρακτήρα) όπως εκάστοτε ισχύουν. Για το λόγο αυτό, δεν συγκεντρώνονται πληροφορίες που αφορούν σε προσωπικά δεδομένα των επισκεπτών/χρηστών παρά μόνο εάν τις παρέχου οι ίδιοι οικειοθελώς. Δεν απαιτείται η χορήγηση στοιχείων που συνιστούν προσωπικά δεδομένα για την πλοήγηση στο luxurycandles.gr ή για τηνπρόσβαση στο περιεχόμενό του εκτός από τις περιπτώσεις εκείνες, όπου ο επισκέπτης προβαίνει σε οποιαδήποτε αγορά ή όπου για να έχει ένας επισκέπτης/χρήστης πρόσβαση σε κάποιες προσφορές, θα πρέπει να γίνει προηγουμένως μέλος του luxurycandles.gr Οι επισκέπτες/χρήστες κατά την εγγραφή τους στις υπηρεσίες του luxurycandles.gr έχουν τη δυνατότητα, εάν το επιθυμούν, να ζητούν να λαμβάνουν ενημέρωση για νέα προϊόντα του παρόντος ηλεκτρονικού καταστήματος καθώς και για τις υπάρχουσες προσφορές είτε από την ίδια την εταιρεία, είτε από συνεργαζόμενες εταιρείες με email στη δηλωθείσα διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου τους.
GDPR - GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Confidentiality and Protection of Personal Data
In the online store luxurycandles.gr we consider extremely important the protection of the personal data of those who visit our online store. That is why we have taken the necessary steps to comply with all the rules for the protection of personal data worldwide. Please read this Statement carefully before using the services of our website. When you provide us with personal data or when we collect personal data concerning you, we always use it in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree, you should leave our site and make no use of our services and content.
Personal information is information that identifies you, such as name, email address, home address, mobile phone number, usernames and shopping habits, user-generated content, financial information, and social security information. They may also include unique numeric IDs such as your computer's IP address as well as cookies.
Collection & Processing of Personal Data
The online store luxurycandles.gr does not collect your personal data, unless you have provided it for a specific purpose. For example when you choose to receive our informative e-mail, when you create an account, when you contact us, when you make purchases through our online store, when you participate in contests and if you have given your consent to edit them. We can also collect them using cookies which we use to analyze the traffic of our website. No further processing, promotion or exchange of this data takes place. We need the information needed for your best shopping experience (immediate delivery of products you ordered, secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your needs).
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our online store. They allow you to navigate the Website and enjoy its functions. These cookies remain on your computer for a long time (persistent 1 day to 1 year) Examples: PHP application cookie, PHP session cookie, frontend_cid, session_id, frontend, popup_newsletter
These cookies are used to measure performance and improve functionality, recording anonymous data for the use of the online store. These cookies remain on your computer during a session (session) but for a long time (persistent) Examples: Ga, Gat, utm, utma, utmc, zlcmid, atuvs
3. Social media
The Security of your personal data
The web traffic between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred over the HTTPS protocol using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). We are committed to keeping your personal data safe as well as online transactions. We require, on a contractual basis, any trusted third party who handles your personal data on our behalf to do exactly the same. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the global benchmark for authenticating websites to users and for encrypting data between users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication involves a process in which information sent by a user to a server is encrypted by the sending software and decrypted only by the receiving software, thus protecting the information during its transfer. In addition, all information sent with SSL is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects if data has changed during the transfer. In this way we have the ability to encrypt all your personal information, so that it is not possible for third parties to interfere in it, during their transfer via the Internet. Each time you enter a page where a transaction of data or personal data is to be made, it displays a padlock on your screen, which confirms that your transaction is protected. The online store luxurycandles.gr in no way discloses or publishes the personal data and information of the Users. Personal data is used exclusively for the good execution of transactions. All information is encrypted with absolute security.
The rights and the options
It is important to be able to control your personal data.
- You have the right to information
- You have the right of access
- You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain restrictions). We may charge a reasonable fee which takes into account the administrative costs involved in providing this information.
- You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or out of date and / or to complete it if it is not complete.
- You have the right to delete
In some cases you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. Please note that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal, commercial or tax reasons to maintain your personal data.
- You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling. You can unsubscribe at any time or refuse to receive instant promotional notifications. It's easier to do this by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email or notification we send you. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact details below. If you wish to refuse profile training, contact us.
- You have the right to withdraw consent for the processing of data performed on the basis of consent at any time
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data by us when such processing is based on your consent. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its revocation.
- You have the right to object to legal processing συμφερόντων
You may object to the processing of your data at any time where such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- You have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authorities
You have the right to contact the data protection authority regarding the data protection practices of https://luxurycandles.gr/
- You have the right to data portability
You have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This only applies to the data you have provided and the processing is based on a contract or your consent and that processing is done by automated means.
- You have the right to restrict processing
This right means that the processing of your data by us is subject to restrictions and therefore we may store it but we may not use or process it further. This applies in the limited cases set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, which are as follows:
- The accuracy of the personal data is challenged by the data subject (ie, by you) for a period of time enabling the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is illegal and the data subject (ie you) opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that their use be restricted,
- The data controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but is required by the data subject to establish, exercise or support legal claims
- The data subject (ie, you) has objected to the processing based on the legitimate interests of the data controller pending verification of whether the legitimate reasons put forward by the data controller outweigh those of the data subject.
* To process your requests, we may ask for confirmation of your identity.
To ask us questions or if you wish the online store luxurycandles.gr to change or modify your profile, please contact us by sending a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org